A Virtual Wandering of Old Town
About . . .
This building was built in three stages – 1400s, 1643 and again in 1820s.
In 1643, when the third floor was built on, the renaissance portway was added. It was the work of stonemason Johan Wendelstamm.
Only the top portion of that 1643 work remains. The lower portion was changed
when expansion took place in the 1800s.
The shadows come from the chestnut tree in Burnt Land.
To friends in isolation at home, at SVPH and around the world.
Share with others.
Website & artwork by Terry LeBlanc ©